Friday, August 25, 2006

And You Thought YOU Had Crabs...

Yeah, what are the odds that Hades is my brother.
Just my freakin' luck, huh?
Zues is my brother too, along with my sisters Hera(bitch), Hestia(virgin godess my ass)
and Demeter(hot piece of ass). Even if I did have to turn into a horse to get her.
It's fun ruling the seas, though. You know, earthquakes, tidal waves, sinking ships and whatnot.
The best part of my job is the Mermaids. (hubba-hubba)
The worst? Dolphin shit. Jesus(whoever that is..), I'm sick of cleaning it up.
"But Poseidon, dolphins are so smart..."
If they're so smart why don't they clean up their own shit?
Enough about the bastard dolphins for now,
Welcome to the Coral Palace.
Enjoy your stay....
Big P.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yo. This is some sexy shit.

We'll get you all linked up properly as soon as I have some time to do so. The Middle East, starving children in Africa, and the forthcoming plague of fatal STDs have been keeping me quite busy and away from the computer. I'll get on it after the weekend, promise.

Glad you're on board. It's not a party without you.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

I do my best to rape my sisters, at least that's what they say.....

Just be sure to tell all of your friends to chuck a horse into the sea.....
Chariots don't pull themselves, you know, and Athena is just a bitch about things!!!!!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

Thanks, I'm not quite finished with it yet, but I will be soon.

Well, I'm off to freak people out in the Triangle again....I love that shit.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

God. You know I don't get paid for overtime?!

No more tsunamis. Please.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home